Convenient Incentive Program for International Buyers
The Dominican Republic continues as the 2nd largest economy in the Caribbean and its large bilateral trade with the United States, and has grown to be Florida’s Fifth Largest Trade Partner, and Third to MIAMI-Dade.
MAIN OPPORTUNITIES TO DO BUSINESS:
• Agro-Business & Agro-Processing • Automobiles Parts and Services • Telecommunication Equipment •
• Hotel and Restaurant Equipment • Travel and Tourism Services • Conventions and Business Tourism •
• Computers and Peripherals • Printing and Graphic Arts Equipment •
• Safety and Security Equipment • Renewable Energy • Energy Supplies, Tools & Equipment •
• Construction • Building Products • Supply Chain & Logistics • Medical Equipment •
• Importers/Distributors (Supermarkets, Distribution Centers, Foodstuff Warehouses) •
MORE THAN 150 NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES IN ONE PLACE
We encourage you to participate in “the most important commercial event of the Caribbean”, with exhibitions, roundtables, products presentations, conferences and workshops. Our target is centered in putting together buyers and sellers of the commercial and productive sectors, interested in bid or purchase goods and services.